What are the different forms and stages of Parkinson's disease?

What are the different forms and stages of Parkinson's disease?

Joseph Jankovic, MD with the National Parkinson Foundation explains that there are two main subtypes of Parkinson’s Disease. The most common one 75% of people with Parkinson’s Disease suffer from is called the tremor dominant form and has a much more favorable outcome. The other 25% suffer from Partial Instability Gate Difficulty form of Parkinson’s Disease, which occurs more commonly among the aging adults.