This video clip is an excerpt of “The Journey of Dementia”, a 3 hour training DVD for Alzheimer’s/Dementia Caregivers, with Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA.
Preparation and readiness are key to being the best possible caregiver you can be! “The Journey of Dementia” is packed with over 3 hours of essential preparation tips and advice to give you vital information for all situations.
You will learn to
– make the most of doctor’s visits
– get proper screenings to determine the stage of the disease and the best level-appropriate care
– look for vital legal and financial documents that need to be prepared before the disease progresses
– give the best possible support during Emergencies
– to determine when and if facility placement is the best choice
– find the best End of Life care
Join the thousands of caregivers that have made their loved ones feel at ease with Teepa.
“The Journey of Dementia” is presented by The Pines Education Institute of SW Florida and facilitated by Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA.
The Pines Education Insitute is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing education, outreach programs, support, resources and counseling to family members and geriatric caregivers. For more information please visit www.pinesofsarasota.org.