LifeBridge Solutions Offers Free Teleseminar on: “The Five Most Common Sources of Angst While Caring for Aging Parents and How to Eliminate Them”
LifeBridge Solutions is offering free teleseminars to help educate adult children about the ins and outs of caring for aging parents whether they are facing these issues today or down the road.
This free 90 minute call will take place on Thursday, 10/9/14 at 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific) OR 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific). On the call Sheri Samotin, Sheri Samotin is President of LifeBridge Solutions and AttackMedicalBills.com, and author of Facing the Finish: A Road Map for Aging Parents and Adult Children, will teach things unknown to 95% of adult children who are caring for aging parents.
Anyone who is interested can register for the call at: www.HelpAdultChildren.com
On the call, she will cover things like:
- What calm adult children know that overwhelmed adult children don’t
- How to know what your parents are most worried about and getting them to make a plan to deal with it
- How to make sure your parents are both safe and independent
- The strategy one daughter used to convince her brother to agree to allow their mom to move to assisted living
- What you should say to get your aging parents to agree to stop driving (and what you shouldn’t)
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when communicating with your siblings about caregiving for your parents
- How to have fewer crises and more fun with your aging parents’
- Case histories of three adult children who used these methods
Sheri hopes to see you there!